EDEN ALTERNATIVE SPAIN EDUCATION
Education is at the core of everything we do. Eden Alternative SPAIN offers training/education/certifications, consulting services, and a variety of resources to help organizations transform their culture of care. Support and guidance are vital to ensure long-term sustainability.
Recognizing that different people learn in different ways, we offer a variety of educational experiences designed to help individuals revolutionize the culture of care in their organizations.
The Eden Alternative, although based on a simple philosophy, is a comprehensive approach that must be applied and lived by all parties involved to ensure that the quality of life of residents and employees is improved. For this reason, employees on all levels, as well as families, must be informed, educated, and encouraged to actively engage in their role in this culture change process.
Successful implementation of the Eden Alternative requires a commitment from owners, boards, managers, and all staff to support those within their organization who are genuinely able to effect change when providing care services to elders or residents, including relatives and the wider community. Commitment requires deep understanding and insight. We have resources to support your organization in moving through this process.
We provide education by speaking at conferences and presenting workshops including interactive webinars. Also, we facilitate face to face group education/training experiences, even though most of the education is currently presented online.
Our Most Popular Topics
- An overview of Culture Change and the Eden Alternative approach
- An overview of the Eden 10 Principles
- The Domains of Wellbeing
- Person-Centered Leadership
- Creating Home in your residential setting
- Transforming the Culture of your organization
- Beyond Empathy: MAS QUE EMPATIA. Designed to guide and facilitate a journey towards the transformation of culture in care, to emphasize humanism, and evidence-based care with a holistic and a comprehensive people-centered alternative. We consider three areas for this fundamental transformation: The personal, the operational/structural, and the environmental. To do this, we incorporate the Eden philosophy, beginning with a self-assessment (Eden Indicators) analyzing where you are and where you want to go. Then we facilitate customized experiential training using TrajeMAX (a modular aging and empathy simulation suit), individualized consultation via coaching, and more depending on the customized plan for your organization. Contact us to learn more.