CERTIFIED EDEN ASSOCIATE TRAINING™
Become an Eden Alternative SPAIN Associate
REGISTRATION is available annually for the Eden Associate Certification in Spain. Please watch for details for the 2024 certification.
Eden Associate Training, an exciting and challenging journey into the world of person-centered care and culture change, has been changing lives for over 30 years. As the most widely practiced, comprehensive approach to person-centered care, Certified Eden Associate Training has been proven to offer practical tools, resources, and inspiration to empower individuals and teams to initiate and maintain effective change.
We Offer Two Ways to Become Certified:
- Six week online certification (3 hours each week)
- Through internal certified educators of organizations pursuing Certified Eden Organization designation (contact us for more information).
Through Our 10-Principle Approach to Person-Centered Care, Participants Will:
- Tap into cutting-edge approaches in the person-centered care movement
- Return to their organization or home equipped and inspired to initiate change
- Gain powerful team-building skills to strengthen care partnerships
- Learn how person-centered care drives improved quality
- Get connected to a broad network of person-centered care resources worldwide
- Contribute to reframing the culture of care and perceptions of aging in our society.
Who Should Pursue this Certification?
- Leadership teams from organizations along the entire care continuum seeking to grow their teams and transform their organizational culture
- Representatives of long-term care communities interested in initiating a culture-change journey. This flagship training is an essential first step for organizations wishing to adopt the Eden Alternative philosophy and join the Eden Registry.
- Government staff, surveyors, policymakers, foundation/corporate staff interested in learning more about person-centered care.